If you’re booked on an Air Canada flight to Toronto out of Detroit Metro or Windsor Airport, you could be in for some delays. The airline was hit by a strike at midnight this morning.
Canada’s biggest full service airline has been hit by a strike and delays throughout the system are anticipated today. Air Canada customer service and sales agents hoisted up picket signs just after midnight this morning.
While anticipating some delays and problems, the airline says it will operate a full schedule today. Union representatives aren’t so sure about that.
Air Canada has this advice for passengers today. Arrive at the airport early, keep your fingers crossed and try to travel without any luggage whenever possible.
- New Airline Service From Windsor
- Delta Pulling Back On Trans-Atlantic Service
- A Touchy-Feely Day For The TSA
- Southwest Inspections Almost Done
- New Look For United Airlines
- Richard Simmons Does Safety Video For Air New Zealand