I love restaurant week celebrations. They take place throughout Metro Detroit and the latest one is underway in downtown Rochester.
Restaurant Week is underway in downtown Rochester and it will continue through Friday.
As with other restaurant week celebrations in Metro Detroit, the concept of this one in Rochester is to offer two course lunches for just $10 and complete three course dinners for only $20.
Participating for lunch only are the following restaurants:
Lunch and dinner participants include:
One additional restaurant, Fortesa, is offering the program for dinner only.
Enjoy your meals and remember to tip the wait staff generously if you’ve been given good service.
- Manchester Chicken Broil Attracts Thousands
- Deli Unique Offers Hogwart Breakfast
- Check Out Ann Arbor Restaurant Week
- Step Up To The Plate For Troy Schools
- Sterling Heights Taste Fest
- Royal Oak Restaurant Week