A fun evening awaits you in Southfield tonight at the Taste of Southfield. Good eats, good music and more at the Grand Atrium of the 2000 Towne Center Building.
Just about every type of cuisine will be represented tonight from some of Southfield’s best restaurants including Asian, Italian, African American, Middle Eastern, Jewish and Continental delights.
Music will be provided by R&B and jazz artist Kimmie Horne.
For more information please call (248) 557-6661.
- 16th Annual Great Lakes Regional Chili Cookoff
- Top 10 Pizza In Metro Detroit
- Annual Steak Roast
- Pasties No – Empanadas Yes!
- Arts Eats And Beats
- Take A Culinary Escape In Detroit
- Restaurant Week In Downtown Rochester
- Job Openings At Joe Muer’s
- Manchester Chicken Broil Big Hit