Imagine what it would be like to celebrate Christmas way back in 1863? Well you can tomorrow at the wonderful Troy Historic Village!
If you’re looking for something to do with the family tomorrow how about taking part in an 1863 Christmas? That’s exactly what you’ll find at the Troy Historic Village from 1-3pm.
The village’s historic buildings will be decorated to mark the period. Learn how Christmas was celebrated even as soldiers fought the Civil War.
There will be “well-to-do” ladies working the crowd along with President Abe Lincoln and his wife and of course, the big fat man with the long, white beard in the red and white suit will be there!
Visitors are advised to park at Zion Church at 3668 Livernois and catch a free shuttle to the festivities at the village.
- Walter P. Chrysler Museum Celebrates Christmas
- Christmas Is Right After Thanksgiving – Right?
- Official City Of Detroit Christmas Tree Lighting
- Clydesdales Coming To Macomb County Santa Parade
- Rochester Hometown Christmas Parade Photos