Tricks To Win The Lottery – How To Increase Your Odds Of Winning The Mega Millions
Mega Millions lotto players are all abuzz with excitement as the jackpot grows. Co-workers are making pools and talking about tips and tricks to increase their odds of winning.
When playing the Mega Millions the odds are stacked against you. While there really isn’t a way to increase your odds of winning the jackpot, short of buying more tickets, it’s fun to imagine there is.
Here are a few ideas on How To Win The Lottery:
- Meditate on the correct number.
- Use the first 6 numbers you see on old receipts in your car.
- Buy tickets at the ugliest party store in the shadiest part of town.
- Keep track of past winning numbers and use some numbers that show up frequently.
- Keep track of past winning numbers and use some numbers that show up infrequently.
- Don’t use numbers that were in the most recent drawing.
- Do use numbers that were in the most recent drawing.
- Get in on a lotto pool.
- Do something kind to build up good Karma. For example.. pick up a lost dog running in the street or let that old lady behind you in the grocery store go through the check out first!
- Use your kids’ birthdates, your anniversary etc.
- Hire a numerologist.
- Pick your own numbers.
- Use easy play or quick picks.
- Try to control the balls on TV with your mind.
- Ask the universe to let you win.
- Think positive thoughts.
- Don’t forget to use number in the 40’s and 50’s. People often choose smaller numbers based on birthdays but higher numbers are just as likely to come out.
- Avoid choosing all even or all odd numbers.
- Avoid drawing a pattern when blocking in your numbers.
- “Shut your mind off” and let your hand quickly pick the numbers.
- Try skipping a group of numbers. For instance don’t choose a number in the 20’s.
- Add all your numbers together. Try to get that number between 105 and 180.
- Convince yourself that you are going to win. Have no doubt.
- Write all the numbers on cards, stick them in a fish bowl and pull them.
- Write all the numbers on cards and let a three-year-old pick them.
- Count the amount of seconds you get caught at 6 red lights and use those numbers.
- Ask six people for one number each. Don’t tell them why.
Do you play the lottery? If so, what do you do to increase your odds of winning?