Some apps are stupid and I would classify this as one, but over 300,000 have paid to download the app from iTunes called iPoo as seen in the UPI story.
It’s a money maker and here’s what one of the creators says, “Imagine that you’re on the can, and think about the things that you would maybe want to do,” he said. “I’m not ashamed of it whatsoever — it’s a conversation starter.” Those on the can have an option to map where other “goers” are located.
It’s amazing the revenue a popular app can generate for you. This guy has been able to invest in real estate and one of his silent partners helped finance his way through Harvard Business School with iPoo profits.
“Like” Beau on Facebook
“Like” us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
New App Shows Your Potty Location
June 15, 2012 3:00 PM
- Swimming With The Pigs Bahamas Emerald Bay 104.3 WOMC Best In Class... Bob Seger & Joe Walsh...
- Tigers' Opening Day Block... Rick Springfield Live Rock Star's Real Names The Ryan Bracket Photos
- Hottest Rock Star Wives Rock Star Wax Figures 10 Hottest Rock Star Daughters 104.3 WOMC's Radiothon For...
- Banana Joe Wins Best In Show... Grammy After Party Photos Grammy Winners! Cute & Odd Couples At The...
- Mom Pimps Her Own Son For Stealing Pop-Tarts « 104.3 WOMC cbsloc.al/16dI6zy via @1043womc #momcallscopsonson 22 minutes ago
- Amanda Bynes Arrested After She Allegedly Throws Bong Out Of Apartment Window « CBS Los Angeles cbsloc.al/132n2pS #bynesdope 43 minutes ago
- Area Animal Rescue Groups In Oklahoma To Help Pets Displaced By Tornado « CBS New York cbsloc.al/132bSS6 #oklahomadogrescue 2 hours ago