An interesting study as seen on Express and Star says an extra 12 minutes per week, means 1% increase chance of a womans relationship falling apart. This comes from a School of Economics and Political Science. The study also found, an 18% increase in work for non-religious married women compared to religious married women. Researcher Dr Ozcan said: “We see that women who are at a higher risk of divorce significantly increase how much they work. And it isn’t that women working outside the home are more likely to get divorced. “Rather, faced with a rising probability of divorce, women work more, whether they ultimately separate or not. They are working as a form of insurance in case of divorce or in anticipation of it.”
OK here’s the flip on this, how many times have your heard a woman imply, when a man is home more often because of less time at work, they go crazy. Well the study also backs that up by saying, there was no strong evidence that men worked longer with the increased risk of divorce.
An Extra 12 Minutes At Work Women Closer To Divorce
November 15, 2012 3:26 PM
- Swimming With The Pigs Bahamas Emerald Bay 104.3 WOMC Best In Class... Bob Seger & Joe Walsh...
- Tigers' Opening Day Block... Rick Springfield Live Rock Star's Real Names The Ryan Bracket Photos
- Hottest Rock Star Wives Rock Star Wax Figures 10 Hottest Rock Star Daughters 104.3 WOMC's Radiothon For...
- Banana Joe Wins Best In Show... Grammy After Party Photos Grammy Winners! Cute & Odd Couples At The...
- Doors keyboardist Ray Manzarek dead at 74. womc.cbslocal.com/2013/05/20/bre… 9 hours ago
- Our money is your money win $1,000 with JJ @ 2:05pm just minutes from now on 104.3 WOMC. womc.cbslocal.com/2013/04/29/par… 15 hours ago
- More cash to start the week! $1,000. Listen to JJ @ 11:05 to win and "Party Like a Rock Star" on 104.3 WOMC. womc.cbslocal.com/2013/04/29/par… 18 hours ago