A hotel manager is alleging she was fired after giving birth at work. The birth took place in one of the business’ rooms. Tara Tan returned to work three days later and discovered that she was docked for those days. She also claims that she was released of her responsibilities and was falsely accused of stealing boxes, plus alleges that her boss said that she didn’t fit into the “culture of the hotel.” Yes there is a lawsuit reported by UPI that claims “that she did not possess the physical attributes to work at the hotel because at over 40 years of age and having recently given birth to two children she was, so far as defendants were concerned, not young, thin of model-like proportions, or one of ‘the beautiful people’ desired at the hotel.” The lady is going for $10 million in the discrimination lawsuit.
“Like” Beau on Facebook
“Like” us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
Woman Fired For Giving Birth At Work?
November 16, 2012 3:00 PM
- Fleetwood Mac Live In Detroit Huey Lewis & The News... Eddie Money Live At DTE... Eddie Money Live In Studio
- Swimming With The Pigs Bahamas Emerald Bay 104.3 WOMC Best In Class... Bob Seger & Joe Walsh...
- Tigers' Opening Day Block... Rick Springfield Live Rock Star's Real Names The Ryan Bracket Photos
- Hottest Rock Star Wives Rock Star Wax Figures 10 Hottest Rock Star Daughters 104.3 WOMC's Radiothon For...
- Finding Minnesota: Is That A Manure Spreader Or A Hot Rod? « CBS Minnesota cbsloc.al/16gezBm #coolhotrod 13 minutes ago
- Would You Rather: New Stones Music Or Mick Jagger’s Hair? « 104.3 WOMC cbsloc.al/11Xc8DE via @1043womc #rollingstones 52 minutes ago
- Road trip coming up? Fill your tank for FREE! Win at 8:40 with @Bobby1043 womc.cbslocal.com/2013/06/16/wom… 1 hour ago