Imagine one day hearing, “Do you Hashtag, take John, to be your husband.” The announcement on Facebook read, “Hashtag Jameson was born at 10 oclock last nite. She weys 8 pounds and I luv her so much!!!!!!” So the parent can’t spell, gosh I feel for the kid. Is this something for protective services? Is it cruel, and unusual child abuse?.” The doctor tweeted, “Woman names child #HASHTAG “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.” –Einstein.”
Hey, if these parents are so caught-up with Twitter, why did they make the announcement on Facebook? Mashable
“Like” Beau on Facebook
“Like” us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
Parents Name Kid “Hashtag”
November 30, 2012 3:01 PM
- Swimming With The Pigs Bahamas Emerald Bay 104.3 WOMC Best In Class... Bob Seger & Joe Walsh...
- Tigers' Opening Day Block... Rick Springfield Live Rock Star's Real Names The Ryan Bracket Photos
- Hottest Rock Star Wives Rock Star Wax Figures 10 Hottest Rock Star Daughters 104.3 WOMC's Radiothon For...
- Banana Joe Wins Best In Show... Grammy After Party Photos Grammy Winners! Cute & Odd Couples At The...
- Man Finds Valuable Comic Book In Cheap House « 104.3 WOMC cbsloc.al/13N3QyF via @1043womc #rarecomicbookfound 13 minutes ago
- Teacher Accused Of Touching Female Student With Banana « CBS Tampa cbsloc.al/16TaOpC #badtouchwithbanana 32 minutes ago
- KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments « CBS St. Louis cbsloc.al/12YBj6W #facebookfiring 1 hour ago