I love dogs, but maybe we’re a bit obsessed with k-9′s. Most of us have a have a unique bond with our dogs, but is our dependence on the relationship too much? Her are some signs that you might be too close to your dog.
-You are never out of your dog’s sight.
-You have fallen over your dog more than twice in the past day.
-You use your dog to corroborate a story.
-You know whether your dog’s trip outside requires a pet waste bag.
This one is me. -You share a special language with your dog.
“Like” Beau on Facebook
“Like” us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
Signs You’re Too Close To Your Dog
December 3, 2012 3:00 PM
- Swimming With The Pigs Bahamas Emerald Bay 104.3 WOMC Best In Class... Bob Seger & Joe Walsh...
- Tigers' Opening Day Block... Rick Springfield Live Rock Star's Real Names The Ryan Bracket Photos
- Hottest Rock Star Wives Rock Star Wax Figures 10 Hottest Rock Star Daughters 104.3 WOMC's Radiothon For...
- Banana Joe Wins Best In Show... Grammy After Party Photos Grammy Winners! Cute & Odd Couples At The...
- Graceland for sale! womc.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/you… 7 hours ago
- More free cash! $1,000 @ 11:05 with JJ on 104.3 WOMC. "Party Like a Rock Star"! womc.cbslocal.com/2013/04/29/par… 8 hours ago
- RT @JustBaked: Happy FREE CUPCAKE Day! #justbaked #cupcakes #secretflavor 10 hours ago