Good news for many of those who live in Flint, black gums are considered a sign of beauty. So much that people are getting tattoos to achieve the look. OK, the Flint reference is because when I worked there, the first question a person would ask on the request line was, “do you have all your teeth?”
This is really popular practice among women because in some areas black gums are a thing of beauty. It is thought to make a persons smile more attractive because the dark color hides bleeding gums. A little bling is accepted as beautiful also, black gums, a silver tooth, goes a long way in the area here reported my Oddity Central.
“Like” Beau on Facebook
“Like” us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
Black Gums Sign of Beauty
January 2, 2013 3:00 PM
- Swimming With The Pigs Bahamas Emerald Bay 104.3 WOMC Best In Class... Bob Seger & Joe Walsh...
- Tigers' Opening Day Block... Rick Springfield Live Rock Star's Real Names The Ryan Bracket Photos
- Hottest Rock Star Wives Rock Star Wax Figures 10 Hottest Rock Star Daughters 104.3 WOMC's Radiothon For...
- Banana Joe Wins Best In Show... Grammy After Party Photos Grammy Winners! Cute & Odd Couples At The...
- Jon Bon Jovi called Justin Bieber an a**hole. cbsloc.al/16Raqak 2 hours ago
- New @RollingStones exhibit brings "Satisfaction" to the @rock_hall! cbsloc.al/14DFcjr 3 hours ago
- Guide: Best Pulled Pork In Detroit. cbsloc.al/14DEXoH 3 hours ago