Vegas has a new attraction that’s called “Dinner In The Sky”. It’s has two 22-seat dinner tables 180 feet up in the air held by a 200-foot-high permanent steel tower. The restaurant is a full-service and contains a 360-degree bar surrounded by glass giving an amazing view. Sounds interesting, but I don’t desire to be eating on what I would consider a trill ride dangling high in the air at a table in chairs that look like they’re designed for rollercoasters.. It might be cool for most, but I think I would throw-up my meal. But Vegas is Vegas and this sounds like it fits right in. Check out the thrill here.
“Like” Beau on Facebook
“Like” us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
Dinner In The Sky
January 28, 2013 3:00 PM
- Swimming With The Pigs Bahamas Emerald Bay 104.3 WOMC Best In Class... Bob Seger & Joe Walsh...
- Tigers' Opening Day Block... Rick Springfield Live Rock Star's Real Names The Ryan Bracket Photos
- Hottest Rock Star Wives Rock Star Wax Figures 10 Hottest Rock Star Daughters 104.3 WOMC's Radiothon For...
- Banana Joe Wins Best In Show... Grammy After Party Photos Grammy Winners! Cute & Odd Couples At The...
- Graceland for sale! womc.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/you… 13 hours ago
- More free cash! $1,000 @ 11:05 with JJ on 104.3 WOMC. "Party Like a Rock Star"! womc.cbslocal.com/2013/04/29/par… 13 hours ago
- RT @JustBaked: Happy FREE CUPCAKE Day! #justbaked #cupcakes #secretflavor 15 hours ago