Vladimir Putin’s has put out a demographic challenge to Russians to increase birth rates from 1.3 per household to 3. To accomplish that he hired Boyz II Men to promote an increased fertility. The Moscow Times, writes: “The stylish trio of Boyz II Men, the most successful R&B group of all time, is coming to Moscow. The group will perform a selection of their classic and new romantic ballads, hopefully giving Russian men some inspiration ahead of St. Valentine’s Day.” Putin’s fertility campaign has declared war on empty cots with a theory, that having lots of babies is key to Russia’s internal security, to Russia becoming more “influential” on the world state. Some ciys there have declared a Day of Conception with a day off encouraging couple to put on some Boyz II Men, close the curtains and help bring back the good old days of Soviet hegemony? So now instead of the Boyz II Men line “Motown Philly back again,” it’s got to be “Moscow Philly back again”. Telegraph
“Like” Beau on Facebook
“Like” us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
Boyz II Men Boost Birth Rate In Russia?
February 12, 2013 3:00 PM
- Swimming With The Pigs Bahamas Emerald Bay 104.3 WOMC Best In Class... Bob Seger & Joe Walsh...
- Tigers' Opening Day Block... Rick Springfield Live Rock Star's Real Names The Ryan Bracket Photos
- Hottest Rock Star Wives Rock Star Wax Figures 10 Hottest Rock Star Daughters 104.3 WOMC's Radiothon For...
- Banana Joe Wins Best In Show... Grammy After Party Photos Grammy Winners! Cute & Odd Couples At The...
- Way to go Rod Stewart! womc.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/rod… 11 hours ago
- Free money! $1,000 can be yours at 11:05am with JJ on 104.3 WOMC. "Party Like aRock Star"! womc.cbslocal.com/2013/04/29/par… 14 hours ago
- Hi, it's @StaceyWOMC - did you see the Brady Bunch reunion in Ohio this weekend? womc.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/bra… 16 hours ago