Men have it easy; when they neglect to get their girlfriend or wife a Valentine’s Day gift they can grab a bouquet of flowers or a box of candy on the way home from work and they are in the clear.
The ladies have it a little harder. While some men dig chocolate and flowers, they aren’t exactly the most “manly” gifts. So what’s a female procrastinator to do?
Check out the list of ten Valentine’s day gifts for him that you can pick up on the way home from work!
1. A gift basket with all his favorite snacks.
2. A six-pack of beer or a case of his favorite soda.
3. His favorite take out.
4. Buy tickets to a concert or sporting event he’ll like and print them out.
5. Baked goods – cookies, cupcakes, cake, pie!
6. A coupon for a massage, either from a professional or from you!
7. Some new unmentionables for you
8. Plan a weekend getaway and surprise him with details!
9. Grilling utensils for a grill master, headphones for an audiophile… something custom for his hobbies!
10. A new wallet, pocket knife, pen, shaver, pajamas or watch. Something useful!
Have a good idea? Share it below!