Happy Valentine’s Day
So do you have any special plans for Valentine’s Day? I’ve got a few possibilities for you!
Several restaurants are offering freebies today according to the website ValentinesDayFreebies.net.
- Quiznos is offering a free cookie with each sub.
- Fleming’s is offering a free $25 gift card for future visits when you dine there today.
- Boston Market is offering a free dessert with entree.
- Chilis is offering a free dessert with entree.
- And I love this. Fazoli’s is offering free pizza for a year for couples who get engaged there today.
The Detroit Zoo, for the second year, is celebrating with “Love Gone Wild Night.” Those who attend will get cocktails, dinner and a lecture and video of how animals “romance each other” in the wild. You get my drift, right?
In terms of Valentine’s Day spending, the nationwide average is expected to be $239, which I find hard to believe. That would be an increase over last year’s spending of $196.