You might want to think twice about whistling when in public, or at least when in Portland. Robert Smith, also known as The Whistler, found himself in jail for disturbing people with his constant whistling. A judge decided he was annoy businesses and passers-by and now only allows him to whistle when walking.
Smith feels his whistling is special, “It came from God — that’s where it came from,” ”God is showing me what I’m doing is OK. He shows me every day with laughter.” He’s thinks it’s entertaining people because they are smiling and laughing, but actually businesses have been filing complaints for sometime. I can’t imagine a person getting arrested in Detroit for this. Oddity Central
“Like” Beau on Facebook
“Like” us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
February 25, 2013 3:00 PM
- Eddie Money Live In Studio Swimming With The Pigs Bahamas Emerald Bay 104.3 WOMC Best In Class...
- Bob Seger & Joe Walsh... Tigers' Opening Day Block... Rick Springfield Live Rock Star's Real Names
- The Ryan Bracket Photos Hottest Rock Star Wives Rock Star Wax Figures 10 Hottest Rock Star Daughters
- 104.3 WOMC's Radiothon For... Banana Joe Wins Best In Show... Grammy After Party Photos Grammy Winners!
- 1/2 price at one of Detroit's most popular restaurants! womc.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/50-… 19 hours ago
- RT @wogl: Warren Haynes On What To Expect From His Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration Tour « 98.1 WOGL cbsloc.al/130iEYo 22 hours ago
- Hey, it's @Bobby1043 watching our intern attempt 2 eat 500 cupcakes! womc.cbslocal.com/2013/05/23/the… #earlyrisers #backchannel 23 hours ago