This might blow your favorite excuse. A new report says it’s time to face the truth: your beer goggles are imaginary. You can thank a new study by Durham University that states that you can no longer blame your vodka for making you want to hook up with someone you would normally not consider attractive. The report concluded it happens because the alcohol really just increases your level of lust. The author of the study is psychologist Dr. Amanda Ellison who says, “There is no imagined physical transformation, just more desire,” and “Alcohol switches off the rational and decision-making areas of the brain while leaving the areas to do with sexual desire relatively intact.” Don’t we also call it the truth serum? Huffington Post
“Like” Beau on Facebook
“Like” us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
Are ‘Beer Goggles’ Real?
March 13, 2013 3:00 PM
- Eddie Money Live In Studio Swimming With The Pigs Bahamas Emerald Bay 104.3 WOMC Best In Class...
- Bob Seger & Joe Walsh... Tigers' Opening Day Block... Rick Springfield Live Rock Star's Real Names
- The Ryan Bracket Photos Hottest Rock Star Wives Rock Star Wax Figures 10 Hottest Rock Star Daughters
- 104.3 WOMC's Radiothon For... Banana Joe Wins Best In Show... Grammy After Party Photos Grammy Winners!
- 1/2 price at one of Detroit's most popular restaurants! womc.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/50-… 16 hours ago
- RT @wogl: Warren Haynes On What To Expect From His Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration Tour « 98.1 WOGL cbsloc.al/130iEYo 19 hours ago
- Hey, it's @Bobby1043 watching our intern attempt 2 eat 500 cupcakes! womc.cbslocal.com/2013/05/23/the… #earlyrisers #backchannel 20 hours ago