Bedazzle or spray paint your food. Imagine a hotdog looking like a chrome pipe. Give a bedazzled shiny look to your pretzel. It’s called Food Finish and it’s the world’s first edible spray paint. The German manufacturer, says its safe and is made of ethanol-based edible spray paints that are tasteless and odorless. So, I guess it’s all about making your food look better. One consumer says, “I love it when it’s not only our cars which have a metallic finish but also our tomatoes,” “It’s great when you see not only a steak on a plate, but a gold-plated one!” I say market it as bling for your food. It has become a big seller in some places and cost around $32 for can. Oddity Central
“Like” Beau on Facebook
“Like” us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
Bedazzle Your Food
March 14, 2013 3:00 PM
- Swimming With The Pigs Bahamas Emerald Bay 104.3 WOMC Best In Class... Bob Seger & Joe Walsh...
- Tigers' Opening Day Block... Rick Springfield Live Rock Star's Real Names The Ryan Bracket Photos
- Hottest Rock Star Wives Rock Star Wax Figures 10 Hottest Rock Star Daughters 104.3 WOMC's Radiothon For...
- Banana Joe Wins Best In Show... Grammy After Party Photos Grammy Winners! Cute & Odd Couples At The...
- KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments « CBS St. Louis cbsloc.al/12YBj6W #facebookfiring 25 minutes ago
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth cbsloc.al/12wXW1X #gayscouts 1 hour ago
- Graceland for sale! womc.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/you… 18 hours ago