Ever wonder if your are too clingy with your partner, so much that you might be actually pushing that person away? This is said to be the most common cause of relationship break-ups. Psychologist Geeta Mishra says, “Many times what we may believe to be our undying love [for someone] may be regarded by that someone as suffocating and clingy,” “Possessiveness or wanting to be with your partner is a good thing, but only to the extent that it does not suffocate your relationship. The line is very thin and one needs to tread very cautiously.” See if you cross that line in the report here from Hindustan Times.
“Like” Beau on Facebook
“Like” us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
Find Out If You Are Too Clingy
March 15, 2013 3:00 PM
- Swimming With The Pigs Bahamas Emerald Bay 104.3 WOMC Best In Class... Bob Seger & Joe Walsh...
- Tigers' Opening Day Block... Rick Springfield Live Rock Star's Real Names The Ryan Bracket Photos
- Hottest Rock Star Wives Rock Star Wax Figures 10 Hottest Rock Star Daughters 104.3 WOMC's Radiothon For...
- Banana Joe Wins Best In Show... Grammy After Party Photos Grammy Winners! Cute & Odd Couples At The...
- Doors keyboardist Ray Manzarek dead at 74. womc.cbslocal.com/2013/05/20/bre… 1 hour ago
- Our money is your money win $1,000 with JJ @ 2:05pm just minutes from now on 104.3 WOMC. womc.cbslocal.com/2013/04/29/par… 7 hours ago
- More cash to start the week! $1,000. Listen to JJ @ 11:05 to win and "Party Like a Rock Star" on 104.3 WOMC. womc.cbslocal.com/2013/04/29/par… 11 hours ago