His name is Julius and now at age 62 he has had a 50 year thang for balloons. We all have some sort of addiction but this one is a little on the dark side. He said, “When I see a beautiful balloon my heart starts to flutter,” oh and “I’ll hug it and I’ll kiss it and it will be like being in heaven.” This is crazy, he actually sleeps in a room filled with them. Julius has over 50,000 balloons at home, and says that he has a “connection” to all. “Intellectually I know that balloons are not alive but sometimes I wonder if it is my love for them that brings them alive.” Check the video from Radar On Line
“Like” Beau on Facebook
“Like” us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
Strange Addiction To Balloons
March 15, 2013 3:00 PM
- Swimming With The Pigs Bahamas Emerald Bay 104.3 WOMC Best In Class... Bob Seger & Joe Walsh...
- Tigers' Opening Day Block... Rick Springfield Live Rock Star's Real Names The Ryan Bracket Photos
- Hottest Rock Star Wives Rock Star Wax Figures 10 Hottest Rock Star Daughters 104.3 WOMC's Radiothon For...
- Banana Joe Wins Best In Show... Grammy After Party Photos Grammy Winners! Cute & Odd Couples At The...
- Free money! $1,000 can be yours at 11:05am with JJ on 104.3 WOMC. "Party Like aRock Star"! womc.cbslocal.com/2013/04/29/par… 2 hours ago
- Hi, it's @StaceyWOMC - did you see the Brady Bunch reunion in Ohio this weekend? womc.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/bra… 4 hours ago
- Stevie Nicks Documentary: “In Your Dreams” Available Now « 104.3 WOMC cbsloc.al/19yF84W via @1043womc#stevienicksdocumentary 5 hours ago