Apparently it’s a lot harder to deliver pizzas than we ever knew! Detroit Lions wide receiver Nate Burleson made a dive for the sliding pizza on his passenger seat and ended up crashing his car and breaking an arm. He’s out for a good couple weeks. Though we are left with some questions:
- Where does one get a hot pizza at 2:30 am?
- If the pizza wasn’t hot, why was he trying to save a cold pizza?
- Is he the only player to go home with leftovers?
- What havoc did those leftovers create for other players?
- What caused the pizza to slide around in the first place?
- Was this sabatoge?
When Nate returns we suggest a sponsorship from DiGiorno; it tastes like delivery but you don’t have to take it in the car.
If Nate Burleson made a PSA THIS is what it would sound like.