Answers to Bobby & Stacey’s Five Question Quiz from January 6th, 2016 :
- Which song was a number one for both Lionel Richie and Adele? ANSWER: Hello
- Aerosmith released a song with the same title of a hit by the Four Seasons. ANSWER: Rag Doll
- Which song title was a #1 for the Eagles and the Emotions? ANSWER: Best of My Love
- This song title was big for the Pointer Sisters and Van Halen? ANSWER: Jump
- Led Zepplin took this song which had the same title as a Neil Sedaka song and turned it into one of the most popular songs of all time. ANSWER: Stairway to Heaven
Play the 5QQ every weekday at 7:10am!