The toughest question on the Grammy edition of Bobby & Stacey’s Five Question Quiz had to do with Valentine’s Day … and foreign travel.
- She did the David Bowie tribute at the Grammys. — Lady Gaga. .
- This former President celebrated President’s Day with a Grammy win? — Jimmy Carter won a Grammy Award for the audio book version of his memoir A Full Life: Reflections at Ninety. This is the second time Carter has won in the Best Spoken Word Album category. In 2007 his reading of Our Endangered Values: America’s Moral Crisis won him dual honors with Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee.
- The Eagles collected a Grammy for what album at the 2016 Grammy’s? — Hotel California. They actually won it in 1977 but didn’t go to the ceremony because they weren’t sure they were going to win.. .
- If two lines are parallel they will never what? — Touch, meet, intersect
- Where do you live if your Valentine got you a Wunderbar, Sweet Marie, and/or a Mr. Big? — Canada