We gave away Paul Simon tickets on Bobby & Stacey’s Five Question Quiz this morning – his tour comes to Meadowbrook on June 19. Did you know that Paul is co-founder of The Children’s Health Fund? Read all about it and the mobile clinic they sent to Flint HERE.
- You can buy this at Ollivanders in Diagon Alley: — A wand
- Holly saw a show featuring a performer from Dumb & Dumber and Ace Ventura. Who was it? — A cockatoo
- What celebrity is clearing out her closet for charity? — Oprah Winfrey. The bidding starts on eBay on March 1 at 8 a.m. All items start out at $.99.
- Where are Me & Julio? — Down by the schoolyard
- This comedian appears with Paul Simon in his video for You Can Call Me Al: — Chevy Chase. .