- What is seven times nine? — 63
- What is the official bird of Madison, Wisconsin? — The plastic pink flamingo. It all started with a prank on the Dean at University of Wisconsin-Madison. Read the story HERE.
- Who is Constable Zuvio? — He was a character in Star Wars: The Force Awakens who, unfortunately, ended up on the cutting room floor. However, his action figure is on store shelves. Watch for his Deleted Scenes when the movie comes out on DVD next month.
- On what part of your body would you use blotting paper? — Your face
- In Cyndi Lauper’s Time after Time, what’s in her suitcase? — Memories. Thank goodness it’s not a toddler.. .
ISAAC LAWRENCE/AFP/Getty Images