Police arrested more than 30 people during Guns N’ Roses concert Saturday night (July 23) at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey.
Kimberly Goodman, 30, was arrested during the event and charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, according to Sgt. First Class Gregory Williams, spokesperson for the NJ State Police.
In addition to Goodman, Williams reported that there were several other arrests during the show for charges ranging from marijuana possession to solicitation, including:
- 9 disorderly conduct arrests;
- 11 solicitation arrests;
- 1 arrest for “open lewdness”;
- 1 resisting arrest charge;
- 2 arrests for simple assault;
- 1 charge of harassment;
- 3 criminal trespassing arrests; and
- 1 arrest for possession of under 50 grams of marijuana.
Guns and Roses continued Sunday night with a second concert at the East Rutherford venue. The trek, which reunites guitarist Slash, singer Axl Rose and bass player Duff McKagan (and briefly drummer Steven Adler) runs through November.