By: Jon Corrigan
The fall 2016 semester is in full-swing and college kids are, well, getting to know one another – if you catch my drift.
OK, they’re having sex, and according to goPuff, a convenience store delivery service, these school are (safely) doing it the most.
(Quick goPuff sidebar: The service allows customers in major U.S. cities to order more than 3,000 products from local convenience stores to be delivered to their doorstep in 30 minutes or less.)
So, goPuff analyzed zip codes with the most condom requests between Thursday, Aug. 25, and Tuesday Sept. 6.
Below are the top cities, the percentage of prophylactic orders and the colleges within said cities.
1. Philadelphia, PA (29 percent)
• Drexel University
• University of Pennsylvania
• Temple University
2. Boston, MA (13.9 percent)
• Boston University
• Boston College
• MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
• Northeastern University
3. Phoenix, AZ (11.7 percent)
• Arizona State University
4. Washington, D.C. (9.7 percent)
• American University
• Georgetown University
• George Washington University
5. New York, NY (9.5 percent)
• NYU (New York University)
• Hunter College
• FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology)