Latest GRAMMY News
- Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, P!nk, Nate Ruess to perform at 2014 GRAMMY Awards The first wave of GRAMMY performers have been announced, with Nate Ruess and P!nk performing "Just Give Me a Reason" for the first time on national television.
- Daft Punk To Perform at 2014 GRAMMY Awards Daft Punk will bring their Euro-disco funk to the GRAMMY stage in 2014 with their first live performance in over two years, and their first show supporting their GRAMMY-nominated album 'Random Access Memories.'
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Little Big Town's Kimberly Schlapman Is 'Simply Southern' When she's not belting songs with GRAMMY-winning group Little Big Town, Kimberly Schlapman is busting moves in the kitchen on her show 'Simply Southern.' We explore for the latest GRAMMY Gourmet.
- Behind the Song: Sara Bareilles' 'Brave' If Sara Bareilles ends up winning the Best Pop Solo Performance GRAMMY for "Brave," she owes Sara Quin an Edible Arrangement or at least a thank you card.
- Pink, will.i.am, Sara Bareilles, Miguel & More Added to Carole King MusiCares Tribute Newly announced performers include: Sara Bareilles, P!nk, will.i.am, Miguel, Alicia Keys, Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles, Train, Martina McBride, Jakob Dylan, Darlene Love, Amy Grant, Gloria Estefan, and many more.
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain For this installation of GRAMMY Gourmet, we spoke with Homme about his relationship with Bourdain, his favorite recipe (sorry folks, recipe's secret), and advice for all those aspiring chefs out there.
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again Kanye West isn't happy with the National Recording Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and their choice of nominees for this year's GRAMMYs.
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' One thing is clear: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" was the most talked about song of the summer and now it's up for 4 GRAMMYs including Record of the Year. Thicks says it's all due to Pharrell and a rather racy video.
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye It was a wild scene backstage at the Grammy nominations concert, from Miguel shouting out country music to Arsenio Hall's turning the tables and ranting about Kanye West.
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake The nominees for the 2014 GRAMMYs are in and Jay Z tops the list with nine nominations -- though you wouldn't know it from watching the nominations concert.